Book your new brows today!
- Consultation – Complimentary
- Brow Lamination – $75
- Microblading plus 1st touch-up – $325
- Combo Brow plus 1st touch-up – $375
- 2nd touch-up within 3 months of initial appointment – $75
- Touch-up 1yr – 2yr – $280
- Touch-up after 2yrs – $325
- Brow Tattoo Removal – $125 per session
- Emergency Brow Tattoo Removal if outside of reg hours additional $50.
Free 30 min Consultation
- Perfect to learn if the service is right for you.
- Can take place on the phone or at the studio.
- Consults are mandatory for those with previous eyebrow tattoos.
- Allergies? If you have known allergies to metals or are concerened about having an allergic reaction book a consultation at the studio to have a patch test done.
- Perfect for full to medium thickness brow hair.
- Tames hair which is course, irregular in direction, or patchy. Gives a groomed, brushed-up look. Non-invasive.
- Session is 45min.
- Add in a tint to really make them pop or enhance fair coloured hairs.
- Manually drawn induvidual hair strokes.
- Creates the look of fuller and more defined eyebrows. Not suitable for those with oily, thin skin.
- The session is 3.5hrs.
- A mix of microbladed strokes and shading.
- Perfect for those with no or little brow hair, faded brow tattoos, oily skin, or full brows and want to fill gaps.
- The session is 4hrs.
Complimentary Touch-up and Annual Touch-up
- Correct faded areas.
- Fine tune shape.
- The session is 2.5hrs.
- **Please note to benefit from the complimentary touch-up the treatment must take place 5-8 wks after initial treatment.
Saline Brow Tattoo Removal
- Lighten or remove pre-existing eyebrow tattoos.
- The session is 1.5hrs.
- Emergency tattoo removal. Call to book an emergeny removal. Must be within 48hrs of receiving the brow tattoo.
Meet Brow Artist
I know the power of on-point sculpted arches! A scar and years of over-plucking gave me thin patchy brows and microblading was the perfect solution. My new wakeup-and-go brows gave me such a confidence boost that I choose cosmetic tattooing as a career. I wanted to provide the same opportunity for people seeking better brows!
I have the hand of a craftswoman, eye of an artist and soul of a visionary. Over the last 20 years, I've created a career as a furniture maker, writer, sculptor, and art gallery owner.
I'm a down to earth gal who loves to dance, play with fashion, have inspired conversations, and shape a great set of brows!
Time to get your life proof brows
THE BIG REVEAL
All these gorgous woman came for the Flamingo Room brow experience and we captured their first reaction! This is what joy looks like.