Book your new brows today!
- Consultation – Complimentary
- Brow Lamination $75 w/ Tint – $95+tx
- Combo Brow/ Ombré Brow / Powder Brow includes 1st touch-up – $450+tx
- 2nd touch-up within 6 months of initial appointment – $75+tx
- Touch-up 1yr – 3yr – $280+tx
- Touch-up after 3yrs – $375+tx
- Brow Tattoo Removal – $125+tx per session.
Free 30 min Consultation
- Learn if the service is right for you.
- Can take place on the phone or at the studio.
- Consults are mandatory for those with previous eyebrow tattoos.
- Perfect for a full to medium amount of brow hair.
- Tames hair which is course or irregular in direction. Gives a groomed, brushed-up look. Non-invasive.
- Session is 45min.
- Add in a tint to really make them pop or enhance fair colored hairs.
Combo Brows Service
- Machine-drawn (Nano) individual hair strokes and micro shading as needed to create fuller and more defined eyebrows.
- Requires a good amount of natural hair.
- For those with dry to normal skin. Not for those with large pores, oily, thin, or mature skin.
- The session is 3.5hrs. Typically lasts 1-2 yrs.
- Mimics the look of soft brow makeup.
- The best technique to cover faded brow tattoos, and mature clients.
- Good for all skin types.
- The session is 3hrs. Typically lasts 1.5-3yrs.
Complimentary Touch-up and Annual Touch-up
- Correct faded areas.
- Fine-tune shape.
- The session is 1hr.
- **Please note to benefit from the complimentary touch-up the treatment must take place 5-8 wks after initial treatment.
Saline Brow Tattoo Removal
- Lighten or remove pre-existing eyebrow tattoos.
- The session is 1.5hrs.
- Emergency tattoo removal. Call to book an emergeny removal. Must be within 48hrs of receiving the brow tattoo.
Meet Brow Artist
I know the power of on-point sculpted arches! A scar and years of over-plucking gave me thin patchy brows and microblading was the perfect solution. My new wakeup-and-go brows gave me such a confidence boost that I choose cosmetic tattooing as a career. I wanted to provide the same opportunity for people seeking better brows!
I have the hand of a craftswoman, eye of an artist and soul of a visionary. Over the last 20 years, I've created a career as a furniture maker, writer, sculptor, and art gallery owner.
I'm a down to earth gal who loves to dance, play with fashion, have inspired conversations, and shape a great set of brows!