Brow Lamination is the newest trend to sweep our face and give us those editorial brows we’ve been craving!
Lamination is your non-invasive solution to tame unruly brows, fill in gaps and get the ultimate groomed and feathery look everyone is rocking these days.
The unique process uses topical solutions to restructure the brow hairs keeping them in the desired shape for 4-6 weeks! For the fair-haired beauties or those who love drama add in a brow tint to make your brows really POP!
A dream treatment for anyone whose hairs are coarse, irregular in direction, have gaps in between hairs, or who want that groomed, brushed-up look.
So, what’s your brow style? With lamination, we can raise your arch, extend your tails, and create a fuller looking brow by lifting your brow hair. The final shape can be polished or messy, fluffy brows.
This non-invasive treatment is a great alternative to microblading, gives a temporary boost to faded permanent make-up, and is the perfect polish for special events or holidays!
This service is best for people with brow hair from the head to the tail, and with medium to full thickness. Typical results last 4-6 weeks.
- Can not get your brows wet for 24hrs.
- The solutions used can dry out brow hairs. To maintain the health of your brows apply some hair conditioner to your brows when you shower.
- Anytime you get your brows wet use the brow spoolie I provide you to brush brow hairs up. This helps them maintain the lifted shape.
This service is not appropriate for people:
- Who are pregnant or nursing.
- Have inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema or dermatitis.
- Have little to no brow hair.
If you would like a patch test to learn if you have sensitivities to the solutions used please schedule a consultation.